SOPS /PRE-REQUISITES OF THE MATTER UNDER EMIGRATION RULES, 1979
FRESH OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT PROMOTER LICENCE REQUIREMENTS UNDER SECTION 12 (2) OF THE EMIGRATION ORDINANCE, 1979:
The proposed Overseas Employment Promoter (OEP) provides following documents to the Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment for grant of fresh Licence.
1. Application on prescribed Form-2
2. Bank Challan of Rs. 5000/- as application fee, deposed in National Bank of Pakistan, F-8 Markaz Branch, Islamabad.
3. Copies of Article and Memorandum of Association (in case of Private Limited Firm) or Certificate of Registration from Registrar Joint Stock Company and Partnership Deed (in case of partnership firm)
4. Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card of applicant/partners.
5. Good Conduct/Character Certificate from District Police Officer OR District Nazim of respective area. (The applicant belong to Capital will get this Certificate from District Magistrate, ICT and the applicant belong to Tribal Areas will get from Political Agent of respective area.
6. Computerized Certificate from Income Tax Department showings Tax Number.
7. Bio-data of applicant/partner showing name, father’s name, date of birth, place of birth, qualification, occupation, phone number, and permanent/present addresses.
8. Bio-data of Father/Husband of the applicant/partner(s) showing name, father’s name, address etc.
9. Specimen Signatures of Applicant/Managing Partner/Managing Director who will sign Foreign Service Agreements and other documents on behalf of his firm.
10. Name, address, occupation, telephone numbers of two respectable persons on responsible position who know the applicant(s)for the last five years.
11. Bank Certificate of Current Account of applicant(s).
12. Five Passport size photographs of applicant/partner(s) duly attested (two on front and three on back side respectively.
13. Proposed name of Firm/Agency.
14. Undertaking on Stamp paper value of Rs. 20/-duly attested by Notary Public/Oath Commissioner.
15. Bank Account transaction statement in the name of applicant/partners and Property documents to show the financial soundness of the applicant(s). Property documents must be attested by the authorities concerned.
16. Education Certificate.
Click Here For Details